Sunday, May 17, 2009

One down, two to go.

Well, Friday was interesting. For the prior 5 days I was forced to self-inject Lovenox 50mg twice daily in my abdomen. It's way much cooler to give someone else a shot. Anyway, this was a necessary evil that had to be done before the cardiac catherization and ascending arteriorgram was performed on Friday. The surgeon doesn't want to be surprised and have to perform a bypass. Surprisingly, my vessels were clear. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

That was one procedure, and the remaining two will be on Wednesday.

Before I forget, I want to thank all my new blood brothers, sisters and daughter. Please know if I do not use your blood, the folks who receive it are also grateful.

I am leaving the next couple of updates for my family to post. Check in anytime and share with the people I have left out by mistake.

I miss all of you, and many thanks for your prayers.

Tommiann

No comments:

Post a Comment